- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the reward and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
Thank you Bookish Coffee for the tag!
- What are some of your favorite books?
To Kill a Mockingbird, Speak, The Outsiders, Seige and Storm.
- Paperback or Hardcover? I’m on of those heathens that prefers paperback. They are lighter and thus weigh less in my purse.
- What time of the day do you do the most of your reading? Either early morning or late at night. Though I’m trying to switch to doing it all in the early morning/ mid afternoon.
- When did you start your blog and why? In November of last year because I wanted bookish friends.
- Are you a fast reader or a slow reader (I am slow)? I’m a pretty fast reader. I also have a lot of free time on my hands. So don’t judge yourself by my reading pace.
- What is your favorite genre to read? Fantasy. I’ve jumped into this genre head first and I’m loving it.
- What do you like to drink while you read? Coffee, tea, etc.? My favorite thing is coffee. But since I’ve been trying to cut down on my caffeine intake I’ve switch to Chai Tea. Still has caffeine but significantly less. And its so good with cream and sugar.
- How do you organize your books? Currently they are by read and unread. And size. I really need to do a better job.,
- Do you keep the dust jacket on while you read hard covers if you do? Sometimes I take it off and other times I just leave it. Depends on how easily agitated I am that day.
- What are some of your favorite movies? Princess Bride!!! 10 Things I Hate About You, How to Train Your Dragon, The Little Mermaid, Howl’s Moving Castle, Night at the Museum (don’t judge) and Mystery Men.
- Do you like candles? If so, what are your favorite types of scents? Solid question. I love musky scents, ocean/water scents, peppermint, light florals, and “manly” scents. I’ve actually started burning my bookish candles lately. I’m going to do a few reviews of some shops here on my blog. 🙂
Here are my questions
1. What are some of your favorite movies?
2. Do you watch adult cartoons? If so, what are some of your favorites?
3. What is a weird bookish habit you have?
4. How do you keep track of your thoughts when reading a book? Like for reviews and such.
5. Do you have bookish merch? What are some of your favorite shops? And do you use the stuff you buy?
6. Favorite beverage. For reading or for just life?
7. What distracts you the most from reading?
8. Best book you read in the past three months?
9. What are some of your favorite foods/meals?
10. What are some fictional characters you wish you were friends with?
11. What are 5 things you are grateful for?
Well that was fun. I hope you learned a little about me. Comment down below and let me know what some of your favorite movies are and what you favorite candle scents are. I hope you are having a lovely week! TTFN.