Hey there y’all! Praise the Lort it is Friday. This week is over and I’m ready for another weekend.
Not that my week was particularly bad. I just a medical issue that really screwed up my sleep life. And as we all know. Sleep life is what keeps awake life bearable and functioning. But lets keep moving forward.
1. Favorite Book Read This Week
Oh man. I read a lot of good things this week. I finished Uprooted by Naomi Novik which I really enjoyed. I also read the manga Orange in one sitting and LOOVED it! I’m currently reading My Lady Jane and laughing out loud. Literally.
2. When I Wasn’t Reading I Was
I did a lot of reading this week. Especially since on Sunday we lost our internet. JOY. Luckily we got it back Monday afternoon. I know #firstworldproblems . But I worked this week and played with some babies. I FINALLY watched Sherlock Season 4. (Um SO sad and frustrating.) I got some mail from penpals. And I went to my new coloring group. I also went to the Dentist, (UGHH so painful!) and to the sleep doctor. Hopefully my sleep with right itself again soon. One thing I have NOT been doing is blog hopping. I’m so sorry guys. I need to get back at it because I miss y’all!
This is from my morning without internet. Perfect morning.
3. Five Reasons To Be Happy This Week
1) I have health insurance for the time being that allows me to go to the doctor.
2) My cat Harry Potter stopped being anti social and started coming up stairs to my bedroom when he wants cuddles.
3) I won a giveaway from one of my favorite bookmark shops For The Dreamers Design. I’m so excited to get my bookmarks!
4) I get my new Nintendo DS this weekend and now my husband and I can play together.
5) I upped my phototaking game on bookstagram. They aren’t amazing photos but I’m happier with them. You’ll see these photos soon.
4) Memes Of The Week
5) Looking Ahead
I’ve decided to join my first readathon!!! I wanted to do bianual bibliothon but I decided it was a little much for a first timer like myself. So I’m doing Read-a-Thin hosted by Jessicamarie493 , Averybookishgirl , and acourtofbooksandlove . It’s a month long read along with the purpose of reading your own dang books. I’ve signed up to do Twitter sprints but as of yet don’t know what days that will be. You can find the rules and challenges on any of those links. I’m excited and hope you guys will cheer me on.
I hope you guys have a very bookish weekend! In the comment below let me know a) two reasons for you to be happy and b) If you’re a blogger what is one or two posts you made this week you are really excited about? Link them below and I’ll go check them out! Come talk to me in the comments. TTFN.