Hello friends. It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for another book tag! Today I’m gonna be doing the Feelings Matter book tag.
1. What book made you feel confident either about yourself or life?
All the geeky love in this book had me grinning the entire time. Today boosted my nerd life.
2. What book made you feel sympathy or sympathathize greatly with the characters?
This is about a girl with bipolar disorder so of course I felt for her. I’ve been there and I just saw myself in her so much.
3. What book made you feel anxious?
I don’t know if I’ve talked about this before. But this is a pretty awesome stand alone dystopian novel. I could only make it halfway through however because the story was giving me panic attacks.
4. What book made you feel annoyed?
I was really annoyed with the writing style in this book. I realize it’s written by a Brittish author. But like her sentence structure was awful and so confusing.
5. What book made you feel disappointed?
My review for this will be posted soon, but lets just say it was not the sequel I was looking for.
6. What book made you feel satisfied?
I was really satisfied with the way this mystery thriller played out. The ending was very satisfying.
7. What book made you confused?
The first few chapters in this book I was really confused. The way Dennard world builds is just to throw all this random information at you. I will say that over all I loved this book but in the beginning I was lost quite a bit.
8. What book made you feel like you could really relate to the main character?
This is about a girl named Reagin who has severe anxiety. I can really relate to that. Especially the fact that her anxiety gets in the way of her day to day living, especially social situation. It’s highly underrated but I highly recommend it.
This has been the Feelings Book Tag. I Tag anyone who wants to read this!
I hope you guys are having a good day! What is a book that made you feel confident about life? Let me know in the comments down below! TTFN!