Hello Nerdlings. I’m here today to do the Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag. This tag has been going around for a few years. And I just thought it was a good way to talk about how my year has gone.
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017?
I couldn’t decide.
2. Best sequel you’ve read in 2017?
OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT A SEQUEL!
3. New release you haven’t read yet but want to?
4. Most anticipated read for the second half of 2017?
5. Biggest disappointment?
I loved Sisterhood of the traveling pants and I hated this.
6. Biggest surprise?
Mostly because I’d only listened to nonfiction on audio before this and didn’t think I’d like it on audio. But I adored it!
7. Favorite new author?
Leigh Bardugo. Considering I read the entire Grisha trilogy this year and Crooked Kingdom. I’d say I’m obsessed.
8. Newest fictional crush?
Jem Carstairs 😛
9. New favorite character?
In lieu of mentioning Leigh Bardugo AGAIN I’ll go with Safi from Truthwitch. LOVE HER!
10. Book that made you cry?
No not at THAT part. But earlier on I teared up.
11. Book that made you laugh?
Cassie is good about making me laugh during her books.
12. Favorite book adaptation?
Such a good movie!
13. Favorite review you’ve written?
I like all my reviews. But one I wish more people would have read was for Piecing Me Together
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought this year?
I really liked this cover.
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Well nerdlings I hope that you have enjoyed this tag. Let me know in the comments what your favorite book you read this year was and what your biggest disappointment was. I hope u’all are having a bookish Thursday! TTYL.