Hello my friends! I hope you are doing well this Tuesday. Since it is Tuesday I am here for another Top Ten Tuesday. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week’s topic is Series I’ve Been Meaning to Start. I thought I would make it interesting and shame myself by doing only series that I already own at least 50% of the series, whether that’s on my e-reader or in physical format. Let’s do this!
- Graceling Series by Kristin Cashore. I have the whole trilogy on my e-reader
2. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly. I have physical copies of the first three books.
3. Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carringer. I have physical copies of all five books. Plus e-reader copies of the first three in her YA spinoff series.
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I have all six of these in paperback.
5. Young Elites by Marie Lu. Whole Trilogy in hardback.
6. Shadowfalls After Dark by C.C. Hunter. I’ve mentioned before that I read the original series minus the last book. And now I’m behind. I own the first three of this series in physical format.
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I have e-copies of the first three in this series plus the book of novellas.
8. Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson. I have the entire trilogy in paperback.
9. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. I have e-copies of books 1-3.
10. The Program by Suzanne Young. I have physical copies of three of these books.
I tell you all this not to brag. But so you’ll encourage me to read my own damn books. I am partaking in a challenge this year to do just that. And so far so good. But obviously I still have room to do better. So please encourage and nudge me to read these series.
What is a series you’ve been meaning to read? Do you own part of the series already? Comment down below and we can encourage each other on our bookish journeys.
I hope you guys are having a very bookish day! TTFN.