Hello nerdlings! It’s finally Friday! Are you excited??
I am here for another Five Things Friday. Let’s get into this!
1. New To Queue
while searching for retellings for this month’s Monthly Recommendations, I stumbled upon some other authors that have multiple books or series that are all retellings. I added these books to my never ending TBR.
2. Favorite Book Of The Week
I finished this Saturday or Sunday. Such a good thriller. Loved the storytelling and format used.
3. Things I Was Doing When I Wasn’t Reading
– Playing the new Dark Souls board game with my husband. We are really into adult board games and we bought this one this weekend. It’s a co-op game and was a lot of fun to play.
– Netflixing. Yep I made that a verb. I decided it was time to pick back up my shows. I made a list of shows I’m behind on which came to 11 or 12 and then just picked one to start. So far I’ve watched all of Pretty Little Liars that is available. (How did I get sucked back in so friggin easily. I thought I was done with this fandom!) And I’m almost done with the most recent season of How To Get Away With Murder.
– Netflixing for me means crocheting or knitting. I chose crochet. I need to start trying out different patterns. But I’m lazy. lol
4. Picture Of The Week
I was trying to take a better photo for my profile. Let me know if you think any of these are good. I’m iffy about them.
5. Five Things That I’m Thinking About Right Now
In true Sydney fashion I’m going to give you some Friday stream of consciousness. 😀
– Why doesn’t coffee have to make my blood pressure higher. I really like coffee it tastes so good.As long as we have creamer and splenda that is.
– Why in all the books I read to they drink their coffee black? Like black black. That’s how you know the stuff has hit the fan. We’re in the apocalypse on a hunt for a killer. Because they don’t eat (in fact they’re not hungry) but dang can they put away some black coffee. I’m sorry gross.
– Speaking of GROSS. The Good Mythical Morning episode from Wednesday was so nasty. My husband has been wanting Rhett and Link to do “Will it Cake?” for quite some time. But the I.C.U.P cake was just nast. And Link swallowed?!?!?! Though watching the first cupcake be eaten has made me want a cupcake.
– My favorite cupcake I ever had was called “Ja’makin’ me crazy”. It was mocha flavored with dark chocolate icing. So friggin’ good! Do you guys like cupcakes? Like the specialty ones you get at Bakeries?
– Coffee flavored stuff is hit or miss with me. Usually on the basis that if it has milk in it I’ll like it. Meaning things like coffee flavored ice cream, cookies, and cupcakes are a win in my book. But coffee flavored hard candy? Pass. Coffee flavored tooth paste, lipgloss, jelly beans, coke. Nope I’ll take a hard pass.
And this has been Five Things Friday with Sydney. That’s ME! (Let me know if you get that reference.) I hope you guys are having a freakishly awesome day. Let me know down in the comments what you’re favorite cupcake is, favorite moment from this week, or just your favorite book you read this week. I’ll TTYL. TTFN.