Hey everyone, Happy Thursday. For today’s tag, I was tagged by Maddie A to do the Unique Blogger Award. Go check out her blog because she is amazing. And I love her.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 3-5 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, real or imaginary, where would it be and why?
I’d want to be witch in magical London so I could attend Hogwarts. Though I wouldn’t mind living in Tokyo for a bit or Paris.
2.What skill(s) would you like to learn if you had the chance?
This is something I think about often. I would learn some languages. I would get better at sewing so I could make clothes and quilts. I would learn graphic design so I could make my own prints and bookmarks. And I would learn computer related systems so I could get a better job.
3.Do you have any obsessions other than reading? Maybe knitting or stalking people on Instagram?
I knit a lot. I’ve started to enjoy playing video games. I’m obsessed with this game on my phone Disney Emoji. I pretty much play it all day long. Also obsessed with instagram. Like I’m either all or nothing with that app.
1. What are 5 Book related facts about you or your blog?
2. What are some books that made you who you are today and why?
3. What are 3 bookish quotes that inspire and empower you? Make graphics if you can.
And anyone else who likes these questions
Make sure and comment here after you’ve posted your tag.
As for the rest of you, what are some skills you would like to learn if given the chance? Comment down below and let me know. I hope you guys are having a great Thursday! Keep on booking life!