Hello my bookish friends. Today is Tuesday, so it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday!! TTT is hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Since next Monday is Memorial Day, today’s topic is anything to do with Summer recommendations. I went through my books and came up with a few ideas. Ideas that I have put into three categories. Summer Stories, Beach Stories, and Mind Mush stories.
These are stories that take place during summertime!
– Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
– On the Fence by Kasie West
– Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
– When We Collided by Emery Lord
These are stories that take place on actual beaches.
– Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
– Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
This means books you can breeze through and provide very little serious thinking.
– To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
– Geekerella by Ashley Poston
– The Boy Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
– Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
* Note that for this category you might find a different genre of books to be Mind Mush
I hope you found something to read this summer. Let me know what your favorite summertime read is in the comments below. I hope you guys are having a terrific Tuesday!