Hello my bookish friends. How is your day going? It’s almost time for the weekend!! Can it get here any faster? I only have two more works until I’m off to GEORGIA!! Gah I can’t wait to see my family. I’m one of those weirdos who enjoys spending time with their parents. So obviously I’m pumped. Today I decided to do a tag I saw on Regal Critiques. It’s a tag about my life! In books!
1. Find a book for each of your initials
S – Six of Crows
D – Down with the Shine
W – A Wrinkle in Time
2. Count your age along your bookshelf, what is it?
I haven’t actually read this but it’s on my TBR. Just like 60% of my shelf. *shrugs*
3. Pick a book set in your city/state
Two penpals go on a road trip to Austin Texas to meet up!
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel
I’ve never read this but I know it takes place in Tokyo and I would like to travel there one day and see everything. It would make a great adventure for me and my husband.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color
I’m a purple girl. What can I say? Heck I’m wearing purple as I type this out.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
These are obviously picture books but they’re from my childhood and I remember my parents reading them to me endlessly.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I tried reading The Wizard of Earthsea for the first time in 3rd or 4th grade and gave up. I have since put it back on my TBR and am determined to try again now as an adult.
8. Which book on your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
This is giant book. When I finish it I will be so freakin’ proud of myself.
Comment down below and let me know what book will give you the most accomplishment upon finishing it. I hope you are having a wonderful day!