It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday again. Hosted by The Broke And Bookish. Today’s topic is top ten books on my Spring TBR. Now I don’t usually do a TBR. It’s rare that I can stick to a list of books I want to read because I’m all about mood reading. The only reason I’m getting my challenges done for the year is that I have many options and decided ahead of time I could exchange books from the original list as long as I met the general requirements. However here are a list of books I WOULD LIKE to get to between March and May. We’ll see if that happens.
- Saga volumes 5 and 6. I’ve read 1-4. I was pretty excited about the first 4 volumes of this series. I really hope to continue with it this spring.
- American Street by Ibi Zoboi. I have this on hold at the library. I don’t know when it’ll be available. But with all this talk about diversity I thought it would be a good read for getting into someone else’s perspective.
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas. Also on hold. But I’m like 10th down the line so it’ll be awhile.
- The Wonder by R.J. Palacio. Once Upon A Read Along is reading this book for April. The movie also comes out that month I think. Should be a nice contemporary.
- How to Hang A Witch by Adriana Mather. My YA for Adults book club is reading this for April.
- A List of Cages by Robin Roe. Mental health book so we know I’m in. This is also on hold. Watch all these books will come in at the same time.
- The Infernal Devices. I read the entire Mortal Instruments series so now I’m heading over to The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Super pumped. I’ll probably get to this while I’m on vacation because I have them all on my iPad.
- ACOTAR and ACOMAF by Sarah J. Maas. I’ve read book one when it first came out. But I want to catch up in time for ACOWAR!!
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead. I’m currently buddy reading this with Jasmine from How Useful Is it. So far I like it alright.
- The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares. I have a galley of this and it comes out at the end of April.
So there you have it. 10 (well actually 13) books that I want to read this spring. Comment down below and let me know what book you most want to read this spring. Hope y’all are having a blessed day!