- Thank the person(s) who nominated you
- Answer the questions that were given to you
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer!
- Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
I was tagged by Maddie from Of Reading And Random Things. Thank you so much! I appreciate your friendship girl.
1. If you could bring one fictional character into your life, who would you choose?
Luna Lovegood. She is #goals. So quirky and so unique. She doesn’t care what people think. I would’ve been friends with her if I’d attended Hogwarts.
2.What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my student loans. I’m ridiculously in debt and would love to change that. I know it’s not fun. But adulting isn’t always a walk in the park. Gotta be responsible.
3.If you could time travel, in what era would you want to live?
I would go to the future to see what technology they had. I wouldn’t be going backwards because um bathrooms? corsets? treatment of women? Yeah I’m a pampered princess and enjoy my indoor plumbing.
4.If you could only take one picture in your entire life, what would you capture?
My family. They are all in the same small town so it wouldn’t be THAT hard to get them together. Put the animals in the picture. Then when I missed them I could just pull out the picture. Yes, I’m a sap.
5.What are you most afraid of?
Jump scares get me every time. It’s why I can’t watch most horror movies. I’m always afraid something is gonna jump out at me.
6.If you got the chance to live on Mars, would you take it? Why?
Porbably not because I’m a chicken and like for things to be tested first. Plus, back to the indoor plumbing question.
7.Would you rather eat breakfast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or never have breakfast food ever again?
Breakfast for every meal. I do that sometimes anyway. I LOVE breakfast food. Biscuits and Gravy? Bacon? Fried Eggs? Pancakes. Oh my good for the love of chocolate chip pancakes. You can’t take breakfast away from me.
8. If your life was made into a movie, what would be the title? Give a short summary
A Darkness Overcome. It would probably be about my struggle with bipolar disorder. So summary : Girl experiencing highs and lows gets diagnosed with bipolar and her subsequent journey.
9.What book/books do you think everyone should read at least once?
Harry Potter, To Kill A Mockingbird, Pride and Prejudice, also I think you should try manga and graphic novels at least once.
10.Tell me 3 weird things about you!
- I crochet and knit. Yep rocking the old lady vibes. I’m even part of a large group of women at my church that make shawls for the needy.
- I was die hard in love with Heath Ledger in middle school and high school. When he died my sophmore year of college I literally cried.
- My favorite 80’s movie of all time is the princess bride. My husband and I almost got our wedding rings inscribed with “as you wish”
- If you could hear your pet talk what would you guys talk about?
- What authors are automatic buys for you?
- What is one food you could never give up permanently?
- What are three things that never fails to brighten your day?
- Tell me three odd facts about you?
- What is a skill you wish you had?
- What is a book (s) that shaped your reading life?
- What is a book that you’ve picked up and enjoyed because of the book community?
- How do you plan out your blog? Like planner, notes, or just go at it. And do you blog ahead of time or the day of?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
If you’ve already been tagged in this then just don’t worry about it. But if you decide to do the tag then make sure to link back here so I can see your answers.
I hope you guys are having a lovely day!