I’ve decided to join the 2017 Rock my TBR challenge. One of my reading goals this next year is going to be to read the books on my TBR/bookshelf.
WHAT IS ROCK MY TBR?
OPEN TO ALL READERS! Whether you’re a reader, a blogger, a booktuber, a bookstagramer let’s all have fun and rock out those TBRs together! We all love books and let’s encourage one another.
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month that is currently published (no arcs with future dates). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
- Find others! My favorite part about this challenge this last year was finding other people to buddy read books with me. I kept it simple and set up DM groups so we could discuss it. It really helps keep you motivated to read books you’ve been wanting to. *I always pick a book of the month that I buddy read. Check in with me if you want to join!
- Make a list! If you want, create a list of books you own and want to read then post it, tweet it, video it and try to find other who want to read the same book. Buddy reading is so much fun! It’s great having other people to fangirl/fanboy with while you’re currently reading. This is optional but I think it’d be fun!
- Use the hashtag #RockMyTBR for current discussion and to help you find other’s posts and even look for people to buddy read with you!
MONTHLY WRAP UP:
- At the end of the month, update us on how you’re doing with the challenge. This can be done on Twitter, on your blog, a Booktube video, YOU NAME IT!
The Books I will read from my shelf.
- Shadow Queen by Redwine C.J. Redwine
- Siege and Storm and Ruined and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Uprooted by Naomi Novak
- The Queen of the Tearling series by Erika Johnston
- Throne of Glass by Sara J. Maas.
- The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
- The Queen of Hearts series by Colleen Oaks
- PS I Like You by Kasie West.
Now I’m a mood reader so I promise to try hard to get these books read. If I do take one book off the list I will replace it with another from my shelf. Please hold me accountable. And If you want to read one of these books, let me know and we can buddy read.
Hope you guys are having a good day!